Tuesday, May 27, 2008

life as of 5:36 pm on May 27th 2008

I am a single woman on the verge of something huge. I got into a car accident today and it was the final icing on a shit show of a weekend cake. I keep positive affirmations written down on scraps of paper and tucked inside of this little leather pouch that someone who will always be really important to me bought for me in Italy.

I am buying myself tickets to Radiohead in Golden Gate park on August 22nd. Happy early birthday to me? I think so.

So I'm really lucky, we are all really lucky, to have the friends I have and to love the ones I love.

This weekend is going to be fun, Christiner and Ciarz debauchery.
July will be coming as soon as I blink and I will be a California girl once and for all.
Then the first week of August I will be in Colorado for the wedding of the century.
Then August 22nd will be Radiohead
August 30th will be friend invasion for Sarah Whitman's 21st birthday!!!

So I'm trying to also figure out what I want to do with my life, and as you all know I live for three things. Art, Fashion, and.... Guns N Roses. But I'm also a die hard environmentalist. So I was considering saying screw art I want to do environmental studies at SFSU, but then talking to my dear friend Lindsay today I was like shit, I want to do something with fashion!! I wish that I could make fashion lines more environmentally friendly for a living. That way I would win everything! Or have my own environmentally friendly fashion line, jk I can't draw.

Tell me what to do with my life!!!!!

2 comments:

Eric Stout said...

I love you! We've had the weirdest fucking relationship ever, but you were an awesome and unforgettable part of my life. We are both in crazy places (or will be) of the US trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. Trust me, everything will come to both of us, as long as we hold on to our sanity long enough to figure out what that final destination is.

I'm moving back, way to early, to Phoenix on June 10th. Maybe I'll see you before you leave.

kae. said...

I love you Sarah.
I promise you that I will be coming to see you once you are settled in California, and I am settled in Victoria. It's just a quick ride up and down the coast for us to hang out.

You will figure out what you truly want to do. It takes a lot of trial and error. Take a mixture of classes until you feel you can make a more concrete decision. But I do think doing something environmentally friendly is amazing. Hence why I hope to become an amazing scuba diver and I can do water conservation and help the sea life. Next year is going to be a big year for both of us.

And Radiohead?? Shit man. Lucky.

Give me your San Fran address as soon as you can so I can send you gazillions of love packages.

Love you.