Wednesday, January 21, 2009














my pup died. i am pretty sad. there is a big hole in my heart and i feel really bad for my parents. she was honestly the best dog in the entire world. i am listening to a lot of the ataris because it reminds me of being young and not having to worry about things. its pretty bad music, but i loved it oh so much. things have been pretty dang good here. hanging out with people like charissa and kayla and my bestie richard. i hung out with an old friend chris the other night and listened to records and took a walk. i am finally beginning to feel like this is my home. i am honestly really happy. and some things are coming up regarding career stuff that could be pretty interesting. so we'll see after tomorrow how that goes. and scene.

1 comment:

kae. said...

sorry about your puppy, sarah. :( she is cute as pie and i know how much losing a pet sucks...i just lost my family kitty.

i'm glad you're doing well bb. And I hope things just continue to be goodgoodgood for you. You deserve the best. Love you. xoxo.